Certificate in Healthcare Facility Management
Certificate in Healthcare Facility Management programme is carefully designed to meet a stringent yet strong demand for facility manager in a fast growing healthcare industry in Malaysia. The programme is in line with the government’s initiatives to make Malaysia’s healthcare industry to become the leading healthcare facility provider in the world and the best medical tourism in the South East Asia Region.
The programme is developed in collaboration with the Ministry of Health Malaysia and industry players to fulfil their stringent requirements as a Certified Healthcare Facility Manager for both public and private sectors in the country. The curriculum and content of the programme are specially designed to meet the needs of healthcare industry.
Maintenance Managers / Engineers / Supervisors / Technicians and those who are involved in the monitoring, planning and executing the maintenance activities.
What is special about the program?
- The programme is in collaboration with the International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM).
- The programme is recognized by Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) Malaysia. It is one of the mandatory requirements for Facility Management Contractor for Healthcare Facilities under Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) Malaysia. (Category: F02)
- The programme is endorsed by the Ministry of Health Malaysia.
- Fulfil the requirement by Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) in Malaysian Hospital Accreditation Standards & Assessment Tool. (Standard 18.104.22.168 – CORE)
- Curriculum and content are specially designed to meet the needs of healthcare industry.
- Bilingual classes (English & Bahasa Malaysia).
- Classes are conducted on weekend / flexible time.
- Practical oriented – assessment based on both coursework and final assessment.
- Modules are taught by qualified lecturers with corporate and industrial experience.
- Upon completion of the programme, participants are able to manage healthcare facility more efficiently, at the same time meeting the Ministry of Health Malaysia’s requirement as a Certified Healthcare Facility Manager.
- Eligible participants who receive a passing score on the programme will fulfill the requirement to earn the Certified Healthcare Facility Manager professional certification from the International Advisory Council for Healthcare Facility Management acknowledged by the Ministry of Health Malaysia.
Diploma holder in relevant fields from recognized institution by IIUM with minimum 1 year working experience.
Degree holder in relevant fields from recognized university by IIUM with minimum 6 months working experience.
Participants who do not meet the minimum entry requirements will be subjected to interview and the interviewers’ decision is final.
Medium of Instruction
Bilingual – English and Bahasa Malaysia
Practical oriented – coursework and final assessment
Including SST 6%
Next intake is February 2023.
Registration Deadline: 27 January 2023 (Friday)
Class Duration: 11 February 2023 – 18 May 2024
How to register?
Please click the Download Form below.
Fill up the Application Form and send to our email at [email protected].