This course will give a thorough understanding of the medical gas system equipment used in a medical gas pipeline system. The specific requirements and function of the major components of source equipment will be demonstrated. The course will also provide detailed requirements for servicing of medical gas equipment and management of safety compliance and raise awareness of importance of permit to work issuance compliance with local regulatory requirements.
The course will emphasize the management of fixed medical gas pipelines in line with MS2675:2017. The course is designed to give practical solutions to increase knowledge for delegates to use in their everyday duties covering the use of the Permit to Work System, the requirements of an operational policy and the control of MGPS maintenance.
- Engineering Degree / Diploma
- Certification from recognized technical institution
- MLVK / SKM certification
- Fundamentals in electrical and mechanical or electromechanical knowledge
- Facility managers
- Facility Engineers
- Head of Facility Department
- Head of Engineering Department
- Individual who has technical background in engineering maintenance
- OSH officer
- Introduction to Medical Gas System MS2675:2017
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of medical gas stakeholders
- Overview of medical gas systems and safety aspects
- Understanding the management of medical gas cylinders
- Understanding of the operation of medical gas supply units
- Review of the emergency supply provision on site
- Responsibilities for the provision of an operational policy and other documentation
- MGPS design, installation, validation and verification
- Compliance to the Permit to Work System
Certificate of Accomplishment will be provided by Medical Gas Associates Malaysia (MGAM) upon completion of the course.
RM900 per pax
Linde Malaysia HC Training Academy
Lot 2, Persiaran Sabak Bernam, Section 26, Hicom Sector B, 40720 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Hospital Site / TBA
Download the form below to register: