This course will enable delegates to carry out the installation, commissioning and engineering tests which are designated the duty of a Competent Person (as defined by MS2675:2017 (Medical Gas System)) and be aware of the dangers involved.
After the course, the delegates will acquire the skill and knowledge to:
- Carry out flux less brazing to MS2675:2017 standard.
- Provide competent assistance to the Authorized Person during the execution of engineering tests.
- List the duties of a Competent Person.
- Summarize the permit to work scheme MGPS.
- Describe and identify the material compatibility of the main components associated with MGPS.
- Identify relevant medical gas cylinder color codes.
- Engineering Degree / Diploma (preferably in Mechanical, Biomedical, etc).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in MGPS.
All staffs whose duties include the installation and maintenance of MGPS, Designated Competent Person (as defined by MS2675:2017).
- Review of MS2675:2017 & HTM02-01
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of medical gas stakeholders
- Overview of medical gas systems and safety aspects
- Understanding of the operation and maintenance of medical gas supply units
- Understanding the emergency supply provision on site
- Responsibilities for the provision of method statements, risk assessments and other relevant documentation
- MGPS design, installation, validation and verification
- Compliance to the Permit to Work System
- A guide to on site brazing techniques and demonstration
- Practical brazing of test pieces and inspection
- BTEC Accredited with Edexcel (UK)
- International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
RM7,500 per pax
Linde Malaysia HC Training Academy
Lot 2, Persiaran Sabak Bernam, Section 26, Hicom Sector B, 40720 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Download the form below to register: